- This Agreement applies to your use of the Site and does not modify any other agreements you may have with us, unless agreed upon in writing.
- You must be 18 years or older and located in the United States to access the Site.
Certain parts of the Site require registration, and you must provide accurate information and maintain the security of your account.
- The Site’s content and services are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may use the Site for personal, non-commercial use, but you do not acquire ownership rights.
- We are not responsible for any user reviews, and you must state your opinions lawfully and honestly.
- Prices for goods and services on the Site are in U.S. dollars and subject to change without notice.
- You agree to pay shipping and handling charges and provide valid payment information.
- By providing feedback or reviews, you grant us the right to use and display that content.
You agree not to use the Site for unlawful purposes, hacking, or transmitting harmful content.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information on the Site.
- By participating in the Text Messaging Program, you agree to receive mobile messages and accept the program’s terms.
- We disclaim all warranties and are not liable for indirect damages.
- The Site may contain links to third-party sites, which you access at your own risk.
- The laws of California govern this Agreement, and disputes will be handled in the courts of Sacramento County.
- We may modify this Agreement, and your continued use of the Site after changes constitutes acceptance.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the Site.
Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time. We reserve the right to terminate access to the Site without notice.